听力 Section One
内容概述：Tenant Details 租房
1. Title: manager
2. Position: center 题目是 in the xx of the city
3. Total staff number : 10 简单加法 10+20+10
4. Preferred date: May 之前那个 house agent 说那个新地方available 只有在
Oct,但是这个女的说是他们的 租期 6 月份到期，所以最好 prefer May
5. The size of new office 12000 有个混淆数字是 10,000
6. Remove xx in the conference room 填 boards
7. Store room needs enlargement 卷面词汇不是 enlargement ,但是这个意思
8. Kitchen 那个 house agent 说这个厨房还是挺好的，但是那个女人说需要装修下
9. A view of xx river
场次：2011078 2010018 20090110
题型：填空 3 单选 7
1. The main aim of the service is to A. educate people
2. The number of people working at Sydney airport is A. 410
3. Dogs are chosen because B. They stay calm. specifically： A.have good smell B. kept clam C. easier trained
4. The number of postal items that were dealt with last year amounted to A.52,000
5. People carrying items that are not allowed C. will be given a warning.
6. When goods carried are found with insects, they will B. be dealt with by the customs
7. A video that was checked was found with B. plant seeds
8. The acceptable material for packing goods in Australia is paper.
9. The belongings most of time are refused due to problems with the labels.
10. The customs must be given notice of the goods from two to ten days before it arrives in Australia.
场次：20150521 20110412 20111210 20091219
题型：填空 5 多选 3 多选 2
内容概述：男学生咨询女教授关于 report presentation，教学科目和方法研究的
1、poor quality of sound
2、interview （with teachers）
3、use a lot of questions
4、survey of students
5、too much noise
C （write a script）
F （note card）
G （practise with a partner）
A . re-read after several days
C . proofreading（B 是 all data 对话中明显说不需要，Dmore research online 对话中也说不用）
场次：20150410 2011089 20110915
内容概述：有关 bionomics 仿生学的，人从自然和昆虫（蜘蛛）中获取技能。
1. Arctic（Eskimo）people copy the hunting skill spider.
2. silk which is stronger than steel.
3. finer than human hair application
4.environmentally friendly equipment for fishing
5. treat sports （athlete） injures
6. medical stitches: self-dissolving （removal） pain.
7. Problem: noise of a train
Owl : artificial skill
8.skatingboards used by Olympic
9. vibration on plane and end of a tunnel
10.reduce the loss of energy
1. Do you （or, did you） have a favorite teacher?
Yes, it's Mr. Liu, my middle school English teacher. He was then in his twenties. I'll always remember his amiable smile in his first class.
2. Why do you like him/her?
Wow, he was really a charming gentleman. He spoke English in such a standard and fluent way, that I was soon attracted by his accent. Besides, he possessed a good knowledge of English, from whom I have learned a lot.
3. How does （or did） this teacher help you?
To me, the most important thing was that he aroused my interest in English study. His classes were so vivid and lively that I could not wait to have English classes every week. During those years, I succeeded in memorizing a large vocabulary and some well-written English articles. I still benefit from that period of time until now.
4. Do you think you could be a teacher?
In the future, I think I could be a teacher. But at present, I haven't become competent enough to go in for teaching. I still need to take some time to acquire more knowledge in my field.
5. Would you like to be a teacher?
Sure. In fact, it is my dream to be a university teacher. Through the teaching process, I can share with students my views and values. that's really wonderful. In my future years, I hope I can realize my dream and devote myself to the education career.
8.An interesting subject that you learned in secondary/ high school
Describe an interesting subject that you learned at school
What the subject was
What your teacher was like
How long you learned this subject
And explain it was interesting to you
Is there any difference between the traditional and modern education systems?
What are the pros and cons of the current educational system in your country?
Do you think it is necessary to give comment or criticism to teachers?
How can a teacher make learning more interesting?
One of the scientific subjects that I learned in high school is physics. It is the natural science that involves the study of matter and its motion and behavior through space and time, along with related concepts such as energy and force. It is one of the most fundamental scientific disciplines, whose main goal is to understand how the universe behaves.
Of course, what I have learned was not that challenging. It was more about introduction to and simple application of these basic physical concepts, which were mainly confined in classical physics, such as three laws of thermodynamics, Newton’s laws of motion, optics and electromagnetics. But we also touch the area of quantum mechanics.
My physics teacher was a middle-aged man who was medium-sized and a little bald. Instead of directly telling us the knowledge and answers, he preferred eliciting us. First, he would let us do a few experiments and carefully observe their phenomena. Then he would ask questions like what they had in common or what the difference was, trying to make us think for ourselves and understand what the course
would be about. In this way, we had a better understanding of the knowledge.
I love physics. In fact, it was my best subject back in high school. I feel I have a better understanding of how the world works through it.
文章题目：Aquaculture in New Zealand
重复年份：20160114 20151031 20121124 20110212
题型：小标题 7+人名理论配对 3+句子填空 3
文章大意：新西兰水产养殖，介绍了新西兰一种新型保护海底动物多样性兼顾商业运作的方式一 aquaculture , 其发展遇到的问题及前景。
14. vi （一个受益的村庄）
15. vii （company’s profit）
16. 选含 limitation 的那项
17. 选含 concerns to environment 的那项
18. 选含 alternative explanation 的那项
19. 选含 research 的那项
20. 选含 science and business 的那项
25. commercial partner
26. market value/high price
文章题目：Expert in musician
题型：选择 4+判断 6+填空 4
1. what's the definition of talent in the first paragraph brain structure different from others
2. what can we learn from violin players?
Not sure the change of brain size is the cause of effect of practice
3. the result of findings by experts suggest Talent may have little to do with …
1. ericsson's study has influenced other researchers. NG
2. the other areas have one thing in common. Y
3. whose who becoe world scale practice regularly every day NG
4. anyone who practiced over 10.000 will become a talent N
5. current learning and cognitive skills support the practice theory Y
Receive a lot of practice from his father. … first symphony at the age of four…not popular…but not inherited
文章题目：Children and robots
题型：小标题 5+配对 5+填空 3
1. Interview is the basic form of selecting procedure for most large companies. Some people think it is unreliable and there are some other better methods. Discuss and give your own opinion.
2. more and more people buy and use their own car.do you think the advantages of this trend for individuals overweigh the disadvantages for environment?
3. In modern society, ambition is more and more important. How important is ambition for being successful in life? Is it positive or negative?
4. In the past, people store knowledge in the books. Nowadays people store knowledge on the internet. Do you think the advantages outweigh the disadvantages?
5. Some people think that university should not provide theoretical knowledge, but to give practical training that is beneficial to society. Do you agree or disagree?
6. Some people think that the government should establish free libraries in each town. Others, however, believe that it is a waste
of money since the public can use the Internet at home to obtain information. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.
7. Many people fail to achieve a balance between work and other parts of life. What causes the situation? How to overcome this problem?
8. Advertising encourages consumers to buy in quantity rather than promoting in quality. Do you agree or disagree?
9. People throw things away and buy new ones instead of repairing them and using again. What do you think may be the reasons for this? What problems might this cause in society?
10. The quality of life in big cities is decreasing. What are the causes and what actions should be taken to solve this problem?