Report shows that it is increasingly expensive to keep museums open to public. Find the best way to fund them (government, business or individuals).
1. Multicultural societies, where people of different ethnic groups live together, can bring more benefits than drawbacks to a country. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
2. Many students are taught to push themselves to try and be better than other students, rather than work together for everyone's benefits. Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages?
3. The world’s natural resources such as oil, forests and fresh water are being consumed at an ever-increasing rate. What are the dangers of the situation? What can be done to solve the problem?
4. In many countries, a high proportion of criminal acts are committed by teenagers. What are the reasons and what do you suggest to solve this problem？
5. Some people think that advertising discourages us from being different individuals, as all people want to do the same and look the same. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
6. Some people think they have right to use as much fresh water as they want, others believe government should control the use of fresh water as it is limited resource. Discuss both views and give your opinion？
7. Some people think that technology makes life complex, so we should make the life simpler without using the technology. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
8. Many people fail to achieve a balance between work and the other parts of life. What are the causes? How can people solve this problem?
9. Across the world today, the use of many languages has been declining. Only a few languages have been increasingly used. Is this a positive or negative development?
10. To what extent do you think societies benefit from the contact and closer relationship with foreigners brought about by international business and tourism?
11. Some people think that the age limit for driving should be increased in order to make driving safer. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
12. Nowadays, many people are working in other countries. At the same time, they also take their families with them to live abroad.Do you think the advantage of taking the family with the person outweigh the disadvantages?
13. Competitiveness is a positive quality for people to have among most societies. How does this competitiveness affect individuals? Do you think it is a positive or negative trend？
14. Traditional food is being replaced by international fast foods. This has negative effects on family and society.To what extent do you agree or disagree?
15. Scientists advise people to live a healthy lifestyle, but millions of people still continue with unhealthy activities.Why and what can we do to change this situation?